* Vacancy * Events & Community Engagement Co-ordinator
Applications are invited for the post of Events & Community Engagement Co-ordinator from those with a genuine interest in working for the Council to deliver a first-class service to the community.
The Events & Community Engagement Co-ordinator will
- be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of events
- oversee all aspects of event planning and management of all Town Council and Mayoral events
- actively seek to engage with the community and promote the Town Council
- promote the Town Council's activities and news on its social media channels and website
- be responsible for designing and creating promotional literature.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and community focused. You will bring sound administrative, communication and organisational skills; be flexible in approach and be able to meet deadlines, with an ability to work either in a team or alone. This post includes some evening and weekend work.
Posted: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 12:25 by Linda Marshall