Best of British art competition - Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Platinum Jubilee Best of British art competition:
- The promoter is: Thrapston Town Council whose registered office is at 77 High St, Thrapston, Kettering NN14 4JJ
- Employees of Thrapston Town Council, organisers of the Queen's Platinum Jubliee Weekend, staff of Jollys Toys or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Strictly one entry per person. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Details of how to enter are available on the entry form. Entry forms can be collected from Thrapston Town Council, High Street, Thrapston, or Jollys Toys, 28a High St, Thrapston.
- The competition will open for entries from 10th May 2022. Closing date for entries will be 5pm on Wednesday 1 June 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: One entry per child. Age categories apply. Age categories are 5 years and under, 6 – 15 years old and 16 years old and above. Entrants must be within the age category they have entered as of the closing date of Wednesday 1 June 2022.
- The winning entries from the 5 years and under and 6 – 15 years old age groups will receive a gift bundle from Jollys Toys. The 16 years old and over category will receive a £15 Colemans voucher.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The judges decision is final.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone within 4 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 6 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Prizes can be collected from Thrapston Town Council office (77 High St, Thrapston) once the winners have been contacted by the promoter. If the winner is unable to attend the event, alternative arrangements will be made.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to the media, used in promotion or made available to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winners names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Thrapston Town Council, 77 High St, Thrapston, Kettering NN14 4JJ
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via the Facebook page of Thrapston Town Council.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Posted: Thu, 12 May 2022 12:32 by Debra Garland